The roll of the wedding coordinator on your wedding day is to ensure vendors are on time and running to schedule and the day is flowing just as it should be.
- One coordinator
- Pre-wedding consultation prior to wedding, plus any required phone/email contact
- Management of run-sheet (supplied by you) and vendor liaison on the day
- Assistance with bump-in/bump of vendors out during hours of coordination as required
- Management of parking and any other coordination of people moving locations as required
- Venue Manager liaison on the day as required
- In collaboration with celebrant, ensure Ceremony runs on time and to schedule
- Assist photographer in gathering people for family photos etc
- Ensure bridal party is on schedule throughout the day and in the correct place when needed
- Disbursement of any on the day payments- hairdresser, florist etc.
- In collaboration with Master of Ceremonies, ensure reception is running to schedule
- Field and manage questions and issues between Couple/Bridal Party/Guests and any vendors on the day